Date: April 1, 2010 09:00PM (Maundy Thursday)
Event: Annual Panata (means similar to pledge) of people walking to Antipolo Church
Route: Antipolo City to Pasig City
- Garmin GPS (OSM Philippines Map)
- Google Maps for iPhone
- At Tikling Road, we were stuck in this human traffic, BIG TIME!😦
- Ortigas Ext. to Cainta – heavy traffic
- Tried Manila East Road to East Bank Road (Floodway)
- Wrong turn at Rizal Ave. suppose to turn at Highway 2000, stupid GPS
- Lost at the subdivisions of Cainta, relying on GPS, hoping to reached Floodway
- Reached Floodway by asking questions to the local residence on each corner.
- Do not pass to Tikling Road (Ortigas Ext to Antipolo) on a Maundy Thursday
- Do not try something new without looking at the map first
- Free GPS map is not reliable on remote subdivisions
- Ask and believe to the residences of the place, they know better than STUPID GPS
- If lost look for Public Jeepnies, they will bring you to the main road.
Our Sight @ Tikling Road
Upper Left: Station of the Cross Upper Right and Lower Left: Mga taong naglalakad, hirap kunan at nag iingat baka mahablot ang camera Lower Right: Film showing sponsored by Gordon-Bayani.