- Follow traffic rules. Follow the law.
- Whenever you buy or pay for anything, always ask for an official receipt.
- Don’t buy smuggled goods. Buy local. Buy Filipino. (Or, if you read the book, he suggests: 50-50).
- When you talk to others, especially foreigners speak positively about us and our country.
- Respect your traffic officer, policeman and soldier.
- Do not litter. Dispose your garbage properly. Segregate. Recycle. Conserve.
- Support your church.
- During elections, do your solemn duty.
- Pay your employees well.
- Pay your taxes.
- Adopt a scholar or a poor child.
- Be a good parent. Teach your kids to follow the law and love our country.
12 Little Things Every Filipino Can Do To Help Our Country
This list took my attention. This is taken from a book which is written by Alex Lacson